Tannorah is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tannorah may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 18th of February, 2022.
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you when you choose to complete our contact forms or make a booking on our website (https://trannorah.com). This information includes:
– Your name
– Your contact details including your email address, your home or business address, etc.
– Your IP address and location (city/town and country only)
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
How do we obtain this data?
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
– When you choose to send a contact form or make a booking (your name and email address – implied consent)
– From you via email (implied consent) when you have agreed and wish to use any of our services. We may use your contact details from your current website, if you have one, as well.
– Using third-parties including: Google Analytics: to collect non-personal information including the web browser you are using, your location (country and city only), and search term you used to find the site via search engines. All data collected for Google Analytics is anonymised
How we will use the information about you?
We collect information about you to:
– Correspond with you regarding your enquiry or question
– Correspond with you regarding invoices and other billing, administration, and operational purposes.
– To release to law enforcement or other third-parties when required to ensure compliance with the law or in any legal jurisdiction binding upon us
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our services
– Where consent has been given, we will send an email from time to time about our products or services we think may be of interest to you
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (consent) or are required by law to do so.
How do we keep this data up-to-date?
Any information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. This can be done by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we become aware of such information not being kept up-to-date or being reliable, then we will use suitable solutions to update the information including getting in touch with you by email or phone to update it.
How do we protect this data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including; areas or files only accessible using a password, encryption and firewalls.
We will continue to keep and store your information and details about you if you continue to use any of our services. When your personal information is no longer required, it will be safely destroyed.
We would like to send you information (via email) about our products and services which may be of interest to you. You will only receive this information if you have given consent. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please kindly email us (email@example.com) and request to be removed.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Request to delete your data
If you wish for us to no longer store your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com with this request and we will delete all personal data we have about you from our systems. This data doesn’t include any information we require for administration, security and/or legal purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can get a breakdown of the cookies we use on our site and how we use them from our cookies policy. You can view our cookies policy by clicking here.
How to contact us?
– By email (firstname.lastname@example.org)